CONSTRUCTION GENERAL FEATURES
Production of any FERRETTI piece happens in North America because we are committed to outstanding craftmanship and supporting the North American economy. Each piece is constructed by hand, using traditional techniques perfected over 40 years in furniture manufacturing which is our true signature of quality.
1. HARDWOOD FRAME: Kiln dried solid hardwood frames are used.
2. SEAT/BACK SUPPORT: We provide Qualux Foam, the best and longest lasting foam in the industry period, with the option of Blend down wrapped seats or down fill backs.
3. PADDED ARMS AND BACK: The true feel test of quality. Our sofas are the only sofas with full padding on the outside arms and the back of the sofa
4. DOWNBLEND TOSS CUSHIONS: Our toss cushions are soft and fluffy using the perfect mix of feathers and fiber allowing for optimum style and comfort.
5. QUALITY TEXTILES AND LEATHERS: All of our materials come from socially responsible factories and mills from around the world. All of our leathers are imported direct from Italy
6. SOLID LEGS: We make our legs here in Canada with solid wood so they won't crack or chip.